COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER
All rights, including copyright , in thedtteacher.com website and its contents, are owned by C.Johnson. In accessing the webpages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service and print the content of any part of the site.Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify any part of the website without the prior written permission of C.Johnson.
Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by the C.Johnson Terms and Conditions:
1.Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediatelC.Johnsoe using this website immediately. C.Johnson reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
2. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site constitutes your acceptance of this agreement.
3. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of the C.Johnson. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to thedtteacher.com, is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will C.Johnson or thedtteacher..com be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. C.Johnson or thedtteacher.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
5. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to this site (including without limitation any text, graphics, video or audio) you are required by such submission to grant C.Johnson/thedtteacher.com a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide. If you do not wish to grant such rights to thedtteacher.com/C.Johnson, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site. By submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such contribution is;
a.your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to thedtteacher.com/C.Johnson for all the purposes specified above;
b.is not defamatory; and
c.does not infringe any law.Indemnify thedtteacher.com/C.Johnson against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by thedtteacher.com/C.Johnson as a result of your breach of the above warranty; andAgree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on thedtteacher.com site and the other purposes specified above.If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
6.If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
7.These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.